Saturday, November 14, 2015

Almost crazy.....

Well we are approaching the holidays.....oh my goodness.....it has been quite a year. A trial run at online dating and a few interesting relationships later. News Flash....online dating does not seem to be for me....even though I was able to venture into some really great restaurants and see some really cool places. I have also met some really great friends through dating...so it hasn't been a total loss. Not all the dates were bad, however, dating at 40 is a lot different than dating when you are a spring chicken. For now, I will stay at home, mind my business, and watch Frozen and Lego Ninjas while eating pizza and popcorn with my little men. I have learned a lot about myself and so much about others as I travel this journey of being a single Mom, Working Mom, and Doctoral student. My plate is over flowing, but I am starting to feel stronger even though the waves continue to rock my ship. I am so thankful for an awesome Bishop in my church that makes me feel worthwhile....he knows a lot about me and my struggles and still does not pass judgement and gives me encouragement to keep my chin up. I am so thankful for my friends, just the encouragement and positive energy I get from them. I feel inspired to be better everyday by the shining examples I have in my life......Without God, without good friends, and my kids I may have just gone crazy....luckily, I may just be on the verge of crazy...lol Love and hugs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment