Saturday, March 22, 2014

Little update....

So, things have been really busy lately. The boys are doing great. Max is going to be raising a baby pig for 4-h, so we will see how that goes. Also he is going to be starting baseball soon too. We are taking a little break from Karate, but will be starting up with that again soon! Today was the craziest day with Eli. He wiggled his way out of his seat about 4 times today while running errands. I pulled over each time putting the seat belt a little tighter thinking "surely he can't get out of that." Oh, but he did. We finally got to Walmart after a traumatizing ride down the highway of stopping twice to re-secure my little love. After arriving at Walmart, Eli had spotted a purple ball that he just couldn't get out of his mind, and let the whole store know that he wanted the "purple ball!!!" the whole time we were shopping. I love him so much and was almost tempted to buy the purple ball, but he already has 4 or 5 balls at home between him and Max, and I just could not justify ANOTHER ball. Anyway, it was the most challenging day with Eli thus far, but he is a pretty happy easy going child so I can't complain too much! Max played at his friend's house today, and had a great time. When I left for work, he and Jason were working on his 'lego guy collection' for a scout requirement. Max really likes scouts,, and so does Jason. Yesterday was the first day of spring and it snowed.....really? Did I really choose to do this to myself? HAHA I will not be complaining when summer comes.....Well, I will update more later. Just wanted to jot some things down. We have our ups and downs, but I always refer back to God and his promises if I keep mine. I am learning what true forgiveness is in many forms. We don't know what the future holds, but the sure things in life come from above....I have had opportunities to share the gospel and I have been taking them. I just hope the friends I am sharing with will someday see what a great gift the gospel of Jesus Christ is. It has changed me, my thought process, and who I aspire to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment